Let me handle all your company's branding needs. I can handle all aspects of your graphic and website development projects.
The Difference Between a Good Brand and a Great Brand? Consistency.
Every company has a brand, whether they make it a priority or not. Simply defined, a brand is what people think about you – the impressions they have when hearing or seeing your name. In most cases your brand is reflected initially in your logo mark, then supported by your messaging. These experiences influence attitudes and opinions about your company, nonprofit, school, product, service, etc.
A good brand is built over time and requires thought, strategy and consistent implementation.
- Consistency helps you manage perceptions. By thinking carefully and deliberately about your brand you can shape how people perceive your organization. Consistency connotes professionalism, purpose and stability.
- Consistency conveys your outlook and attitude. A focused effort to establish and maintain consistent branding will deliver a very specific set of impressions: Are you serious? Are you intentional? Do you follow through? Are you focused?
- Consistency eliminates issues surrounding brand confusion. For many companies, their branding is actually more of a hindrance than a help. A consistent brand should instill confidence rather than engender confusion.
- Consistency protects your investment. Without established brand standards, many organizations spend thousands of dollars crafting a logo and building a message, only to have it degraded by inconsistent, sloppy application. Build equity in your brand by being consistent.
- Consistency builds upon previous successes. No one has to guess, "I wonder what this Coca-Cola will taste like?"
I am a eCommerce specialist/web designer/programmer/ graphic designer, specializing in the fields of corporate branding and online development. My unquie skillset allows me to easily transition from corporate identity (logo) design, graphic design, eCommerce development and implementation, web design, print design for companies both big and small. The majority of my career has been spent designing and implementing creative marketing and promotional solutions. I create brand identities that position my clients above their competitors, ultimately increasing profits. Previous clients include Tri-City Bariatrics Program, Bariatec Corporation, Universal Music Group Distribution, The Law Offices of Maggie Jo Hilliard, Lets Go Travel Deals, and many more.
Making design less about me and more about my clients; about their companies direction, and the success they wish to achieve. Not only do the brand identities I design ensure the client's brand stand-out, it also provides a visual expressions that stand the test of time, enabling clients to engage and connect with customers more effectively than ever before.
I am an effective team player known for creativity, versatility, flexibility and a sense of style. I take creative criticism well and am willing to add my ideas in an effort to achieve client satisfaction.
A seasoned innovative creative design professional with years of experience delivering unique design solutions in a vast variety of mediums both real-world and online.